Welcome to our Senior Real Estate VIP Program. We know this is one of the hardest decisions to make as you transition into a new phase in your life. Moving away from the home where you may have raised children and grandchildren and shared endless memories with family and friends may be a hard decision but perhaps a necessary one. Of all the decisions you make, choosing the right Realtor® is one of the most important. It’s a decision that can mean the difference between a frustrating experience and a calm, stress-free experience. We are real believers in providing superior, friendly service to our senior clients and family. We maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism. Our enthusiasm, friendliness, and personal rapport will help relieve the stress of selling your home.
Free Consultation With You to Determine Your Need to Sell or Buy
- Our team is qualified to address the needs of those 50+ years of age, with members from our team attending national training and achieving the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) designation. In addition to obtaining the CAPS designation, Certified Aging in Place Specialist.
Free Senior Concierge Services
- Recommend and set up meetings with appropriate advisors: accountants, attorneys, trust officers, senior services, senior housing facilities, etc.
- Provide referrals and offer additional discounts from our preferred vendor list
Some of Our Preferred Vendors May Agree to Collect Payment From the Seller’s Proceeds at the Close of Escrow to Help Minimize Your Upfront Cash Expenses
Help direct you to the appropriate party for any of your senior needs
Be your “GO-TO” team for your senior and real estate needs
Once in the Phase of Buying or Selling We… (Charges May Apply)*
- Provide access to www.SmartLivingHi.com and www.LaneyRE.com which provide all of the tools necessary to search all homes and condos for sale on Oahu.
- Provide market analysis to buyers and sellers.
- Prepare and review all contracts.
- Order and obtain necessary documents such as trust documents, death certificates, permit packages, property information.
- Order home inspections.
- Order survey of the property to confirm boundaries and/or encroachments.
- Prepare your home for sale (De-cluttering options, storage options, rearranging, trash removal options, and staging your home).
- Provide FREE marketing photos of your home during the listing period of your property.
- Facilitate entire escrow process, recordation, and closing procedures.
- Provide access to our Corporate and Relocation Services, nationally and internationally should a move out-of-state be your destination.